RaZum_inc Sculpts

Redone my old Terminator sculpt.
Source file with all render settings is avaliable on my boosty.to\razuminc
#razuminc #nomadsculpt #t800

7 Likes

Great work, but your putting Nomad Sculpt too high up on a pedestal which will catch the attention of greedy companies like flies wanting to buy out Nomad Sculpt and milk it for everything it has with all the greediness! :wink:

Kidding…”but hope that never happens”
It’s a wonderful app I love it, your work is fantastic and makes us beginners look bad, slow down ! Lol

2 Likes

:sweat_smile:. Thank you!

1 Like

Hi! Many people ask me to create mini tutorials with my tip and tricks in Nomad Sculpt (For modeling Hard surface). This is just a small part of what I plan in future.

I hope you like this format and it will be helpfull to you and thank you for your likes and kind words!

Link : Boosty.to - a place where success turns into a stable income

Avaliable for subscribers.

5 Likes

Great work as usual you !! You inspire me

2 Likes

Thank you! :raised_back_of_hand:

MECH 3D QUICK CONCEPT TIMELAPSE (Nomad sculpt)

Full workflow with source file avaliable on

4 Likes

Tomorrow will be the premiere of a new predator! I decided to try new features (Nomad sculpt 1.66) on my old sculpt.

Can’t wait to create a new version of Predator in Nomad!

Video:https://media.giphy.com/media/GWvz1ahJobg1pSAUvh/giphy.gif

6 Likes

Super rendered. :exploding_head::star_struck::clap:t3:

2 Likes

The new render functions in Nomad sculpt 1.66 give so much more awesome opportunities.
Check source file on my boosty.to/razuminc

7 Likes

New tool for Nomad:

Link to download:

3 Likes

That’s clever. Well done!

1 Like

Thank you!

How does this compare to something like PoseIt’s models? Same concept but you just have the parts grouped and pivots set up?

Hi,Roger! I know there are many ways to add custom figures but my main idea is “all in one place” for more comfortable work. You don’t need to switch app, Export/Import, group parts or set up Pivots for all parts (expecialy for fingers - is realy HELL))) - you just take ready figure from the box and setup his pose And start Sculpt parts! In my work, this helps save time and speed up the process of creating a final sculpt. I hope you find this helpfull too.

1 Like