RaZum_inc Sculpts

Redone my old Terminator sculpt.
Source file with all render settings is avaliable on my boosty.to\razuminc
#razuminc #nomadsculpt #t800

10 Likes

Great work, but your putting Nomad Sculpt too high up on a pedestal which will catch the attention of greedy companies like flies wanting to buy out Nomad Sculpt and milk it for everything it has with all the greediness! :wink:

Kidding…”but hope that never happens”
It’s a wonderful app I love it, your work is fantastic and makes us beginners look bad, slow down ! Lol

2 Likes

:sweat_smile:. Thank you!

1 Like

Hi! Many people ask me to create mini tutorials with my tip and tricks in Nomad Sculpt (For modeling Hard surface). This is just a small part of what I plan in future.

I hope you like this format and it will be helpfull to you and thank you for your likes and kind words!

Link : Boosty.to - a place where success turns into a stable income

Avaliable for subscribers.

8 Likes

Great work as usual you !! You inspire me

2 Likes

Thank you! :raised_back_of_hand:

MECH 3D QUICK CONCEPT TIMELAPSE (Nomad sculpt)

Full workflow with source file avaliable on

8 Likes

Tomorrow will be the premiere of a new predator! I decided to try new features (Nomad sculpt 1.66) on my old sculpt.

Can’t wait to create a new version of Predator in Nomad!

Video:https://media.giphy.com/media/GWvz1ahJobg1pSAUvh/giphy.gif

9 Likes

Super rendered. :exploding_head::star_struck::clap:t3:

2 Likes

The new render functions in Nomad sculpt 1.66 give so much more awesome opportunities.
Check source file on my boosty.to/razuminc

12 Likes

New tool for Nomad:

Link to download:

8 Likes

That’s clever. Well done!

1 Like

Thank you!

How does this compare to something like PoseIt’s models? Same concept but you just have the parts grouped and pivots set up?

Hi,Roger! I know there are many ways to add custom figures but my main idea is “all in one place” for more comfortable work. You don’t need to switch app, Export/Import, group parts or set up Pivots for all parts (expecialy for fingers - is realy HELL))) - you just take ready figure from the box and setup his pose And start Sculpt parts! In my work, this helps save time and speed up the process of creating a final sculpt. I hope you find this helpfull too.

1 Like

Feral Predator from movie Prey (my custom sculpt)

11 Likes

Great job on that one too.

I’ve been working on an older predator head for the last day or so (mostly painted, just needs the rest of the tentacles/hair), so I can imagine how long it took to get the rest of the body plus most of the gear. I think I’ll take the lazy route and call it done once the hair is in.

Damn. Forgot you already did the older predator. And you still put in way more of the gear to that one too. Making me feel even lazier…lol.

He’s a professional and is into digital arts for years…remeber that.
Keep practicing and you’ll get faster, too :wink:

On topic: Amazing work as always!

1 Like

Sporky is not a professional but started digital sculpting shortly after the earth cooled down. He is on a level not many will get to and has a complete population of a foreign planet on his HD.

Some would call him a master.
And he could easily reach Razuminc quality if he

1. Would spent more time in presentation technique- Razuminc is super good in that.
  2. Would not do anything else for a living
  3. Would spent a bit more time on his sculpts and again for final presentation.
2 Likes

I didn’t knew that and didn’t want to offend anyone :smiley: