RaZum_inc Sculpts

Rendering and execution is top notch as always.
Just can’t see glorifyed weapons anymore while terror & killing innocent people shows true devils face on most disgusting way every day.

1 Like

I’m quite certain someone asked the same thing of the first cave painter who added in a depiction of a spear. But in my opinion it is still just an object like any other similar to a still life of fruit.

Sure, it’s considered a weapon, and in the wrong hands is capable of enormous evils. The same can be said of just about any object within reach. In the Marines they are referred to as weapons of opportunity. Anything can be used in ways never intended or for uses that could harm another. From the original sticks and stones to maces and swords and now to guns and tanks, I tend to believe that it’s more about intent than the object itself. But, I also like shooting different kinds of weapons, so my opinion tends to be skewed in that my uses are not intended to be harmful.

2 Likes

Yes, I understand you. But in this case, I look at the weapon only as a simple object, without any meaning, through the eyes of an artist. I am interested in elements, spare parts, mechanisms and small details. I also wanted to achieve a hand-drawn style by hand-drawing the material.Waiting for Nomad update to try the new Pixel Mode

3 Likes

7 Likes

Made quick sculpt in Nomad - then copy to Blender and finish in Photoshop

6 Likes

Limited offer! 10$ For All Brushes and Tutorials!

link: RaZuM - exclusive content on Boosty (The price is indicated in rubles Will automatically convert to your currency) PayPal support

2 Likes

Warhammer “Bolter”

Full workflow RaZuM - exclusive content on Boosty

3 Likes

No gumroad available?

Hi, Josep. I can’t use Gumroad for now. That’s why all my brushes\tutorials\ and other new stuff is available only on Boosty (PayPal support)

RaZuminc, you’re in Russia, right?

Gum road via Twitter in March:
“Last Friday, we paid out 355 Gumroad creators who are based in Russia.

Over the weekend, PayPal suspended activity for accounts based in Russia for the indefinite future.

This decision was out of our control. We will resume payouts to our creators as soon as we are able to!”

Yep! That’s right. Also Cubebrush have same problem.
But Creative market/Arstation (They close Payouts for Russian creators by themself)
Fortunately, new sites are gradually appearing. And until the Internet is completely closed :slight_smile: I will be in touch.

8 Likes

Making off Timelapse:

9 Likes

7 Likes

9 Likes

Fudge…. There’s so many questions lol.

I’ll leave it at: Amazing work, are you even human?

3 Likes

Haha - Seems Yes))

I think that bots are now trained to answer “yes” to such a question!!

1 Like

Nice try, Human :wink:

1 Like

ARMORED CAR 3D quick concept in Nomad sculpt 1.66 beta
(This update is Awesome)
Source file with light and other render settings is avaliable in my boosty

11 Likes