One thing I really miss in Nomad compared to other software or apps is the presence of a radial menu with configurable shortcuts. This allows for greater immersion and smoother workflow when switching between tools. Ideally, it would have multiple levels and would appear with a specific gesture or shortcut wherever the cursor is positioned. Is there an API for developing extensions? I’d like to be able to try and do something along those lines.
In windows they are some options named Radial Wheel I’ve used them in the past but their are like Github old projects. the safest alternative may be wacoms wheel menu. I saw someone using a floting window inside nomad with a shorcut something like this pic.
I know people have created amazing sculpts without this menu; but the issue I have and maybe others. Going to the edge of the tablet to reach the menu, therefore this radial menu would be helpful.