Possible to embed Sketchfab in this forum?

I was going to share a scene but it doesn’t seem to want to do it.

1 Like

Yes it seems to work

6 Likes

Nur ein Test:

2 Likes

Hey Stephan.

Wondered if you can assist at all.

I’m not a coder by any stretch really (kinda wish I knew a bit more).

Anyway , a few years back I tried to demonstrate / embed my 2d model in to my Facebook timeline (as a post).

Back then, I followed Sketchfabs guide (click EMBED, copy the iframe HTML (from a window that pops up on their site)), paste on to any website which supports iframe

Then it’ll show up. Nice in theory, however I couldn’t get this to with form purposes of embedding as a preview/interactive model within an FB post.

—maybe it’s not possible this way…
(evidence for this may be in that I don’t see many ppl ever posting 3d items on an FB post).

For example on my model’s page here: I grab the code.

Would you be willing / able to give it a couple of minutes to have a look? (I know it’s a very busy time of the year). -or anyone else who may be reading this?..

The result of copying the EMBED html straight from their site, into an FB post is just a link which takes you out of Facebook, on to the Sketchfab website. (Ie no direct embedded model).

I’m not so hot with code . I tried to truncate it a bit, it looked potentially bloated to me my amateur coding eyes, but I didn’t have any luck.

Do you have any ideas at all?

Many great thanks again for the wonderful Nomad app. Continues to impress myself and everyone I show.

3 Likes

New Test 7-2-2024

2 Likes

Super cool. That is based on a real thing or you just came up with the idea?