POSEABLE FIGURES FOR NOMADSCULPT 1.66 or Higher

Hi!
How many times I did the same steps every time I started working on the human figure. But with the release of the new version, it became possible to simplify this process. I have prepared for my work a few basic figures that allow me to speed up the sculpting process. And I would like to share these figures with you. While this is a beta version, the final release will be available after the release of a new update for Nomad.

I will be glad to your comments!

Link to download:

All my Tutorials, Brushes\Workflows\Source Files and other stuff:
RaZuM - exclusive content on Boosty (Join me)

9 Likes

Amazing helper to speed up the sculpt process indeed. Great idea and nice video. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you, Josep! I very glad to hear that it from you.

Thanks, this is great!
But i have one question, as a non-user-of-1.66-yet :smiley:

What is the difference of your poseable figures, than other Low-Poly-Basemeshes?

Can i use them with 1.65, too or only with 1.66 (and why?)?

Hi, Tobe. Yes in old version 1.65 it is Just meshes :slight_smile: and you need 1.66 to work model as poseable. In new version Stéphane add new Awesome Node system that allow you to link your shapes with each other. Thats why I decide to create this figures inside Nomad. I know there are many ways to add custom figures but I main idea is “all in one place” for more comfortable work You don’t need to switch app, export/ Import - you just take figure and setup his pose and start modify it. In my work, this helps save time and speed up the process of creating a final sculpt.

2 Likes

Wow, awesome video - love the style you used! I actually made something similar myself from a human female model with all body parts separate by putting into an appropriate hierarchy. However, I am wondering if you have any thoughts on how to work with this type of model with things like clothing, for example. Typically, I would sculpt in an anatomical pose with symmetry (at least initially), add clothing and non-symmetric changes/elements, and then pose. With something like what you or I made, it seems like it has to be posed first before parts are voxel merged. So, then nearly everything, including clothing, would have to be non-symmetric when sculpted. I’m probably missing something regarding working with things that span over the joints in the model. Any ideas, anyone?

that is super cool!!!
thanks!!

1 Like

Im not sure what makes this so different from normal BJD type meshes ive been creating for years for easy posing.

This still doesnt take care of the joint distortion which still has to be fixed post posing.

2 Likes

You can easily correct all this by using move/Drag tools. Soon I will show how I use it in my workflow

2 Likes

Yes thats how I adjust always…My question is how is this a change over normal work flow? (In Nomad)

Razumic is using the new features of coming new Nomad version.
There, a simple FK is possible.

So, no it is not new in general, but for Nomad FK will be new.
Razumic offers some nice models prepared for posing inside Nomad with prepared FK for upcoming new Nomad version 1.66.

That’s it.

1 Like

Lovely video (and tool)! Only a RC3110 and a Bison model are missing!

1 Like

))) Thanks! :slight_smile: Haha my bad. But soon I will add someone from another universe :wink:

1 Like

Hi, stupid question incoming… So, if I subscribe I can download these and that’s it or …?

Edit: ignore. Just purchased it :+1:

1 Like

Here my workflow with my POSEABLE basemesh

2 Likes

Looks great! Wouldn’t be a bad idea to make a full video tutorial of the process available to people who purchased Adam/Eva :wink:

1 Like

Yes! I planned to make tutorial in future. (Waiting for final version of Nomad Sculpt).
P.S Thank you for support!

1 Like

No probs! I bought your MAKING OF MECH awhile back on gumroad as well.
Always happy to support quality content. Keep us updated :+1:

1 Like

Addition to the family (Poseable figures). I hope they will be a friends.

Link to download:

1 Like

What is new:*

• Correct light settings
  • Correct all Gizmos in figures (They was reset in 1.66 final)
  • Mesh optimization

Link for downloading a new version:

Also avaliable as standalone here:

2 Likes