Nomad sculpt for interior design- part2

In part two of the series we will create a room with nomad sculpt
A lot to be Learned on this tutorial

Nomad sculpt for interior design- part 2

-we will use the matrix translation to move the planes precisely.
-a new scaling method will be introduced and it will be helpful for architecture and interior design .
-you will learn how to paint part of the mesh after simple merge it with other meshes.
-also you will learn how to make a wooden floor using alphas.
-you will learn how to make a window and door frames using cylinder yes cylinder.
plus a lot more.

I hope you enjoy it.

3 Likes

Thank you! I learned a bunch of tricks from this video. Your videos are always so informative.

I am stumped on something that I feel should be basic, but can’t for the life of me figure out. How do you move the camera inside the cube and rotate it without going outside of the room cube? I can’t do it and can’t get views that look like yours without hiding one of the walls. I’m having problems even moving the camera into the inside of the the room. You even use the turntable inside of the room. When I try to do a turntable, it rotates outside the walls and shows the back face. I feel like I’m missing something simple. What is it? I’d really appreciate your help. Thanks!

I’m glad you find the video useful

I think you should switch to perspective projection
Then you should be able to zoom inside the room.

Thank you, I was in perspective. However, I missed in your video that you had the vertical FOV set to 90. I had it at 20, so the room was very small in the camera’s eye. As soon as I put it to 90, it all worked like a charm. That was the simple thing I had missed.

1 Like