My Works :)

Those were created with stamp tool - diffuse +displacement textures.
Got those from textures.com

Here I made another test:

12 Likes

Thanks Genko, really appreciate you taking the time to share this. This is absolutely amazing to me and I cannot wait to experiment with it.

1 Like

Could you please make a short tutorial, on how to do these kind of textures?

Have you done the colors/painting all by yourself, or were they part of the textures/stamps?

1 Like

Texture and sculpt are in one stamp. Then I may add texture and/or geometry if I need more detail, dirt, glossiness, etc. But those go in additional layers for more control.

I’ll make a video later.

2 Likes

@ToBe I’m glad you asked for a step by step. I attempted it yesterday and was still a little confused as to where to apply texture, diffuse and displacement. I ended up with not so great results lol. In all honesty I think the struggle is because these are new to me and nomad has pretty much been my gateway into 3D.

There you go - step by step video

15 Likes

Nice one :vulcan_salute:

4 Likes

I’m going to watch this so many times!
Thanks Genko :star_struck:

1 Like

Thanks @Genko3D!

1 Like

11 Likes

The terrain stuff is mind blowing, didn’t think it would be this easy in Nomad.
What is this version though? I can see gizmo on left menu which would be super handy for me :thinking:

Is that the web demo?

1 Like

Enchanting magic with simplicity is your super power!

1 Like

Some fantastic work in this thread! :+1: :+1: :+1:

1 Like

Thanks a lot, guys! :heart:

@btft, this is 1.66 beta

2 Likes

I just looove SSS

4 Likes

Grass test

17 Likes

Are these all planes? I’m looking for repeating grass blades or a pattern and I don’t really see any so great job!

Excellent work :clap:t3:

2 Likes

Fantastic. Best Nomad grass ever!

1 Like

Wow incredible grass!

1 Like

Thanks guys!
I did 5 strands around 400 verts each. Could be done with a lot less if u don’t need textures. The rest is multiplication with insert tool.

9 Likes