I’m a complete newbie to sculpting, but here is a demon that I did

I know it’s not that good, but here it is:

strong text

3 Likes

Still pretty good. Reminds me of those huge stylized masks from some of the parades. And trust me, it’s a lot better than some of my first sculpts when I first started.

1 Like

Thanks, I appreciate it. Idk much about 3D modeling in the first place, but I do a lot of 2d art and realism! Still trying to figure out some of the features and what I may not be utilizing to full potential!

Looking good!

1 Like

It’s good for someone new to 3d modelling. When I first started to 3d model I had a hard time as there weren’t any decent sculpting programs around or that were affordable. Everyone is still learning and I still have a lot to learn. That’s what’s good about forums. You can ask for advice and pick up useful tips. :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Awesome for a fist sculpt and first time in 3D! The best tip I can give you is use separate objects to create things like the eyes / teeth / horns. Think of it like the layering system in the 2D softwares you are used to - you have more control and more possibilities if you’re not trying to carve the whole model out of a single object. Have fun! :+1:t2: