My Little-big hobby

I finally finished my Goat retopo in Spacedraw.

IMG_lopht8

IMG_k2rs7s
Dear Nomad Team, We really need a retopology tool. :face_holding_back_tears:

3 Likes

I know, you mean “inside Nomad”, but you might wanna take a look at this one:

Instant meshes

Haven’t tried it, but it looks awesome + it’s free

1 Like

Thanks :slight_smile: But… Is it possible to install this application on Android. Can I use Linux deploy for android to install instant mesh? I have a notebook and have Blender3d and Zbrush installed inside…these programs have everything I need. But the laptop is not portable enough, given that you still need to connect a Wacoom tablet to it. I hope it’s clear what I mean. Ha-ha… :pensive:

If you have Blender and Zbrush, why do you invest so much effort and time in Retopology?
There are way faster ways, to create Low-Poly Models…

I also often ask myself this question: why not on a computer PC?
I’m interested in retopology on mobile devices, because I’ve been doing manual retopology on a computer for a very long time, I’m used to this process, I like it. I learned the wisdom of retopology… :sweat_smile: I understand that it’s faster to do auto-retopology and then tweak the result a little manually. I also know and practice transferring models from a tablet to a laptop(notebook) in order to refine these models using all the advantages of desktop programs.
But now I am a professional in a different field, I am a soloist, an opera singer. I have a very stressful job and need some pocket hobbies. The choice fell on mobile 3D modeling. And I am sincerely happy that Nomad works not only on IOS but also exists on Android. Our smartphones are very powerful devices, now it remains to make high-quality software, the same quality as Nomad.
And if I transfer the model to a computer, working with this model already loses its pocket charm … and turns into just work in my spare time.
Another reason is that my laptop is thin and has poor cooling…baking normal maps makes the poor guy very hot…and I just want to draw colorful cartoon textures… :innocent:

2 Likes

I tested the new texture baking features in Nomad Sculpt web. It’s just superb! Huge thanks to the NomadSculpt team! Looking forward to the update for HUAWEI App Gallery!
ezgif.com-resize

5 Likes

I’m just trying to finish this model. But the desire to add details is stronger than me.

ezgif.com-gif-maker (1)

5 Likes

IMG_rktow1
Just a normal baking test. Lowpoly posing. :joy:
Real great thanks to the Nomad’sTeam!
IMG_4z7kfu copy

HighPoly model…

1 Like

This is some alien’'s head.
IMG_jdyamk
Sculpt…

Automatic retopology, and automatic Unvraping.
ezgif.com-gif-maker
Lowpoly baked uv model.

Sculpt Screenshots.

1 Like

ezgif.com-optimize
It is chest armor I think.
Nomad Sculpt - Sculpting,auto UVunwrap, baking normals, Decimation object,Render.
Spacedraw - manual retopology object.

6 Likes

Prototyping some alien’s forms…
ezgif.com-optimize (1)

4 Likes

Another version of the legs.

2 Likes

ezgif.com-gif-maker (2)

Some face…

3 Likes

Vertex Painting…

4 Likes

This is part of my pocket project.
ezgif.com-gif-maker (2)
ezgif.com-crop

3 Likes

I think I’m temporarily done with this smartphone project for my hot smartphone.
ezgif.com-optimize
We really need a manual retopology and uvlayout tool…

1 Like

ezgif.com-optimize (1)
This is a stylized janitor from our yard. Lowpoly made in Spacedraw.

3 Likes

I promised my self:
I will create these worms instead of legs by hand to make them look more natural… It’s been a very long way. Here is the result.
ezgif.com-gif-maker (2)

3 Likes

ezgif.com-gif-maker (2)
There is some random cyber man…

1 Like