Converting 2D images to 3D in NomadSculpt

Hi there! As you probably noticed - in new version of Nomad, we have new cool ability! Now we can import pbr textures! But also we can made this:

Here some test:

From my old 2d Art that I Made in Procreate.

Full workflow with source files is avaliable here: RaZuM - exclusive content on Boosty

6 Likes

What a lovely and peaceful little scene! Very well done in both media.

2 Likes

Thank you!

Sooo, if I get this right… you have imported a 2d image, and somehow created 3d geometry of the different parts?

Yep, easy and quick! It’s so powerful!

1 Like

Would love to see a free sample of your workflow! I haven’t been able to get UVs to work purely in Nomad. Did you use procreate as well?

1 Like

Yes, first I made 2D art in Procreate, then convert it to NomadSculpt. But you can use any images it is real game changer.
I have some workflows on my Youtube:

1 Like

This is brilliant ! I’ve just finished observing your full procress on boosty and it really inspired me to reconnect with painting in order to combine it w/ 3d environments. It leaves room to so many possibilities

1 Like

Thank you! Glad to hear that! There are so many new way’s to create Cool stuff Now!

I know this is what will possibly happen, as it is controversially doing with 2d art right now, but seriously… Need to keep an eye on these punks…
. :-/