About Nomad Sculpt Users group on Facebook

Hi everybody. I am not at the origin of this group and in my opinion some of you are already in it. But I think that this small community should be swelled too. :wink:

2 Likes

I personally donā€™t ā€œcontributeā€ to facebook for over a year now. But I find the group to be very informative, especially the file share section where people share custom tools. Holger is a very welcome contributor, with some excellent tools.

2 Likes

Would love to see you on there a bit more man, I know weā€™ve had a historical discussion about FB - but, the odd hello and work upload every now and again wouldnā€™t go amiss! :slightly_smiling_face:

I may come out of retirement - is the group private? That way I could post on there without having all the other BS that comes along with being on FB.

1 Like

Yes, itā€™s private. Posts wonā€™t appear on your timeline (that others can see) unless you Share them directly to it. I have a lot of reservations over my privacy on this platform, so I have very very minimal private-life use, itā€™s a professional tool for me - I run my workshop, accept commissions and co-ordinate the Nomad group only, perhaps occasionally visit the ā€˜Homeā€™ tab, but I very much keep my private life separated. Not too happy with Metaā€™s approach of using aspects of my actual personal life as their capital.

1 Like