A.I. Art generator

Heads up. Wombo just had yet more updates. Here are a few I did.

1 Like

Another good resource is https://lexica.art/ that lets you search the results of other peoples queries.

What’s interesting is on the desktop build it lets you ‘explore the space’ of the dataset around a given image, and see the prompts people have used. Gives an insight to how much certain artists are having their work be used without their permission. :frowning:

1 Like

Nice!

What style are you using?

The result i get are always abstract :confused:, the faces are not clear

Relatedly, this might be of interest:

It looks like some of the “creative AI” stuff is moving into 3D models already:

Hi. I only use HDR style for portraits and cartoon mode for landscapes of planets etc.
It’s very important to get the order of the words correct, and the more words the better.
The use of “and” seems to help with continuity.
The more tries that you have at a particular style, the more the app learns each time.
Hope this is of some help.
You can see what I typed in as I have left the text at the top of the images.

These peculiar results were the result of the order of the wording.
The app has difficulty with eyes and they invariably need to be retouched.
These images are unedited though.

You can fix the eyes with this AI A.I. Art generator - #40 by Josepmy

Check the result from your porcelain girl.

Hey. Thanks for that, useful as I don’t have the space to re-rig my large desktop pc
I am trying to be minimalist. These are exciting times with A.I. but disturbing too. My son is a working artist and many will be without work. The scary thing is that this can be applied to other things. Manufacturing/driving/anything really.
3D stuff will follow methinks.
Kind regards.
P.s. My proper name is James. I got the “Mabuse” thing from the old Green Hornet series. A real classic as Bruce Lee played Kato I seem to remember.
:grin::see_no_evil:

1 Like

If you have an M1 MAC

Heads up. There have been some new updated styles free on Wombo Dream.

“Flora” “Diorama” to name a couple.

One day maybe. It looks nice.