A.I. Art generator

Cheers, the machines won’t be replacing us artists… yet! Apparently a few artists are opposed to feeding this particular beast but I see it for what it is, a creative tool!

output is about 1600 x 1600px

1 Like

Few weeks ago I read about this AI, I’m wating to test but the images are amazing but not yet (at this moment) replace us as designers or creative, but together AI + creatives could improve the workflows to create amazing pieces of art.

1 Like

Wombo Dream recently enabled realistic mode for free!

This is a different ball-game altogether.

1 Like

A few more in realistic mode. It’s awesome for creating backdrops/textures etc

If you like this stuff, see/use this Midjourney

Yeah, Midjourney can generate some amazing stuff!

1 Like

Amazing but my AI was on some serious Psilocybin! I asked to create a simple owl and it made this lol!

Hi. I tried to join the Midjourney thing, but It just says that the address is invalid. I think maybe it’s the vpn I use which is causing this. I am always slightly suspicious of organisations which want your IP address.
So maybe I won’t be able to use it…

I just tried Wombo in realistic mode to generate a few texture maps. Very useful.

A few more experimental textures

1 Like

Nvidia AI HDRI & Lightbox generator in beta
http://imaginaire.cc/gaugan360/

4 Likes

The latest greatest is Stable Diffusion

1 Like

Wombo just released comic mode for free…

Old art i never liked the eyes on…used wombo.

What’s the best text prompt to generate a texture?

1 Like

Hi. Textures are very easy just type “brick texture” “stone texture” etc

Midjourney is learning at an exponential rate, human faces were usually where most fails happened but now it is just insane what it can achieve!

yes, really insane

Oh, the eyes are finally right. Fantastic!

I was playing around with open source stable diffusion.
I used dream for this. It is not free. 10£ for 1000 tags, which are not pictures btw. but they are depending on resolution etc, etc.
My prompt for this was something like
Portrait of Elvis, elegant, beautiful, expressive oil painting by Franz Marc”

Fantastic Franz Marc

Isn’t that a blast?

Beside that, I can only recommend lexica.art
There you’ll find billions of pictures with their according prompts to copy for stable diffusion. And their seeds as well.

I used that on a free version of stable diffusion 1.4, which I could install and use my RTX3090. A few of different versions are out there already. Look at that:

Fun and very helpful to find designs

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing, I don’t know lexica.art, nice to learn the secret ways of the prompts.
For eyes, I use ARC官网-腾讯 with amazing results.

1 Like