Tube-Geometry - No options to edit

I’m on the most recent version of Nomad and I’m trying to block in tubes as hair for my sculpt, however I go to the menu and the only option available is adjusting the radius. There’s literally none of the options that I see available under Tube-Geometry in Youtube tutorials. Is anyone else having this issue? I’m using an iPad mini gen 5 if that makes any difference.

1 Like

Triple tap the Radius button to cycle through node control; one tap universal, two tap control each end, three taps control each node. Tapping along the tube will insert new nodes, white node is curved bend, tap it again turn them to black; sharp angles. Those are the tube ‘controls’ in full. These controls are before you validate it - use the floating control strip not the topology menu (although you can dock it inside the menu)

Is there a video of this somewhere I can see this? I have no idea where to tap. I’m tapping radius but nothing is happening.

Okay nevermind I figured it out, but holy hell I would never have found that without asking.

1 Like

@John_Mills Thank you for your response. This was puzzling me for two days.

1 Like

You’re welcome bud. Just post on here soon as you get stuck, someone will always chime in to help :+1:

1 Like