Revisting an old monster work in progress

So this is the very first digital sculpt I ever did. …created originally many years ago in sculptris (I think).

I found this file as an .obj on an old hard drive.
Not bad for a first attempt, but not great. So I’ve decided to rework the creature in Nomad Sculpt. I liked the overall body, but the legs had to go. So I trimmed those off…


Next step was to use simple primitives to rebuild the legs in a more ‘anatomically pleasing’


I’ve then gone over it again to sculpt in some new muscle tone and added some more details.

Not sure where ill go with it next :slight_smile:

2 Likes