My Works :)

I did multiple tests with different opacity, inverted culling and so on, but finally I just composited in procreate.

1 Like

Aah. I had a sneaky feeling you did that. It looks great though. I will have to have a go at compositing layers etc, as it’s mission impossible to put transparent objects inside transparent objects. Thanks for the reply and keep up the good work.

Why concentrate on the problem when you can easily bypass it by simple exports and merge them elegantly in few minutes?! :wink:

Here’s my sneaky way :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

You can try Nomad only. Made a quick test.
Glass = dithering material painted silver, opacity 0.3
Vino = refraction with absorption

Caution! Rendering is a bit different than real time preview! But you can do some more magic with Spot lights etc. :vulcan_salute:

5 Likes

Yep! Great!

Wow, there is some very impressive work on this thread ! I’m very new to this app and to sculpting in general, I’m amazed by everything you managed to pull out of it, congrats! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Thank you for your kind words and welcome to the exciting journey of digital sculpting!

1 Like

9 Likes

14 Likes

Genius, clean and so detailed.

Thanks man!

5 Likes

Nice work as always. :+1:t2:

Many thanks for that.

Thanks, guys!

A bit of detailing and colouring

5 Likes

Still WiP

14 Likes

Fantastic details here already :vulcan_salute:

Nice wool texture :+1:t2:
Model looks great.

Thanks friends!

9 Likes

Excellent. Makes me wonder why people want to use Procreate for the 3d stuff? Nomad doesn’t need it. It would be nice for some included alpha brushes though. I use Artstudio Pro for the 2d stuff. Better interface than Procreate, in my opinion.

1 Like