My Showcase/Sketchbook

23 Likes

Thanks bro glad that you like it, ibappteciate the love,

This one is different! Great work Buddy!

Whaou, Really what patience to make such rich scenes, congratulations, great work

Thankas glad that you liked it, still working on it though

1 Like

Powerful scene, I like it!

1 Like

Thanks men, still working on it

5 Likes

Freddy Krüger :slight_smile:

20 Likes

Great idea and amazing work!!!

Character Ive been working on. My style is heavily influenced, by game such as defjam vendetta/fight for ny. Streetfighter and gears of war. I always wanted to mesh stylize and realism. How am i doing so far?

10 Likes

thanks man glad you like it

this one caught my attention in my email summary. How did you get the folder organization for the various parts of your scene/mesh? I’m guessing that is an IOS version? Hopefully it comes to Android soon since its one of the biggest things I want.

i’m currently using nomad 1.66 beta. it was avaiable for ios and and adroind but i think the developer stephan has closed it out. unfortunately you will have to wait until the official release of 1.66

1 Like

still using my Original BaseMesh I pumped out this Jacked Italian Plumber. again all done in Nomad!!

17 Likes

Thank you. At least I have something to look forward to. And incentive to pay better attention to these forums so maybe I can get in on future android beta releases.

In the spirit of halloween

10 Likes

Awesome! Glad to see you’re on here too! :slight_smile:

Good Guy Doll I’ve been working on done completely in our favorite Mobile Sculpting App

11 Likes