I guess I have a ghost in the party ghost :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Playing with clay, amazing brushes from @Razuminc :ok_hand:

9 Likes

@Josepmy, Awesome! :handshake:

1 Like

I really have enjoyed it! :grinning:

1 Like

Today the last one model for the sculptober challenge, the Witch, this is my vision :wink:

8 Likes

Bust sketch

5 Likes

Exhausted champion

4 Likes

I’m liking it. Could use a bit of work on the anatomy (at the moment it’s the shoulder, bicep, pectoral area that could use some tweaking), but it’s getting there.

Hope you don’t mind a quick example I made. The shoulder kind of overlaps the pecs on the upper portion at an angle. The pecs kind of originate from under the armpit where they connect to the arm and spread out roughly into 3 parts (depending on how you separate it). And the bicep curls up under the shoulder into the armpit rather than coming out of the bottom of the shoulder. I know I’m not spectacular with anatomy yet and others could probably explain it better. Some good reference of bodybuilders would probably show it nicer.

2 Likes

Hey, thanks for the comments, yes, anatomy must be improved, was a quick sketch that I liked, and at the end of the day I improved a little more without thinking too much. Later revisit the model. Thanks @SporkFuMaster :ok_hand:

That’s how it’s done, one sculpt at a time. Always hopefully just a little better with each one.

That’s the way

Today hardsurface

9 Likes

More helmets variants

3 Likes

The survivor

3 Likes

Supplies and Dog

5 Likes

Character studio for the TEM course

6 Likes

Its 's great seeing your skill progression from sculpt to sculpt - keep it up