My Nomad sculpts

Hello friends, I’ve decided to start posting my sculpts here! Hope you like my work, I’ll be posting a range of stuff, but I’ve been focusing on characters recently. I’m pretty new to sculpting, so hopefully posting here will encourage me to stick with it and improve!

This was my first attempt at a realistic face. It came out well I think but it took me quite a long time. I focused on improving my speed in my later sculpts, and to not get too attached to these first tries :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

This was my second attempt at a head, but alien this time. It took abt half the time of the first head

4 Likes

I tried to do this one as fast as possible. I think it took abt half an hour. At this point I felt like I was getting a handle on my “process” and wanted to just try smash out lots of quick practices.

4 Likes

This was another speed practice. Again about 30 to 40 minutes. I like the dramatic lighting on this one but I feel like the angles of the face are too soft/rounded.

3 Likes

Another quick one. Roughly 40 min. I was experimenting with hair and eyebrows, but wasn’t super happy with how it turned out. I think I’d like to merge the hair with the mesh of the head so there isn’t a hard seam.

3 Likes

This one was fun, did it on the plane so my hand was a bit all over the place haha.

2 Likes

Trying out the radial symmetry. Reminds me of the Skyrim loading screen :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Would love to get this 3d printed!

6 Likes

Nice models!

This is a really cool concept!

So cute models, The pyramid ring is very cool!