Merry Christmas Everyone!

Just throwing out seasonal love to you all, maybe a bit busy tomorrow. Appreciate this community a lot, especially for allowing me to jabber on sometimes :joy:. Hope you all have a lovely Christmas & festive period with your families.

2 Likes

Seasons greetings to you John, & to everyone else in the Nomad community that have helped to spark my interest in 3D sculpting over the last year. It’s been a difficult year personally for me and my family and this app has given me a quick and easy distraction.

1 Like

Happy Christmas Eve to everyone including those for whom it’s already done;) (I didn’t look at the time zones) and Merry Christmas to you and your family. And thank you to our god @stephomi for having us create our little messiah “Nomad Sculpt” which brings us all together. Thanks everyone.

1 Like

Merry Christmas from Germany to the Nomad Sculpt community, thanks to all for the nice and friendly community.

1 Like

Merry Xmas from Spain, this community has been a discovery for me this year, I want to thank you all for the time and the help.

1 Like

1 Like