Marks Artfolder 👻

Hi everyone, my name’s Mark and i’ve been obsessively using this wonderful program for the better part of a year now. I’m new to sharing my progress and new to message boards in general, but i’d appreciate any and all input.

Here’s a project i’ve been tinkering with for about a month. Completely sculpted in Nomad. Almost 3,000 pieces in total and seriously pushing the boundaries of my iPad. Hope you like it.

13 Likes

Awesome work!!

2 Likes

Great! Keep up!

2 Likes

Wow that’s amazing!! A combination of Medusa, queen Ravenna (Charlize Theron) and zoltar (wishing machine from movie ‘big’) vibes. Must have spent hours on it.

2 Likes

Countless haha but thank you!

1 Like

Looks powerful! :smiley:

1 Like

Oh yea! Being cursed for the ages to carry that Furnace has made her quite strong. To cross her is to take 999,999 damage straight to the solar plexus.

2 Likes

Newest sculpt WIP. Call him Abysstrinog, the Pitlord. I wanted to make something terrifying like a blind skull demon with a massive flail. Someone you’d want to give a wide berth in a fight. Still working on the details, breaking symmetry and texturing… all in time. Just wanted to give an update here. Not sure if anyone here knows how to edit the name of this post (maybe too late) as i’d like to make it simply “My Work” to keep everything organized. Maybe the Leader can change?

10 Likes

Three words; STINK, STANK, STUNK!
Speed sculpt finished in under 24 hours.
Merry Christmas everyone!

6 Likes

Super awesome artworks here! The sculpture, lighting effects and shading are absolute perfection. So impressive!

Thank you :sunglasses:

super amazing

1 Like

Hey Everyone, it’s been a while since I’ve posted. Here’s a fun project I finished last month.

4 Likes

Good grief!! I just upgraded my iPad but even so I’m boggled at the complexity of your sculpt :slight_smile: I will try to remember this next time I start to worry that I’m going to crash the program :smiley: Absolute stunning work.

1 Like

Thank you. All I can say is keep an eye on your Scene Vertices, find that Goldilocks area to work within on your Tablet. Also keep your primitives topology low and don’t subdivide any more than you need. When in a pinch try decimation :slightly_smiling_face:

Something I started last month. Say cheese!

2 Likes