Hello from Ireland

Hi all. I’m Dylan from Ireland and I recently bought an iPad Pro 12.9” model with the pen and wanted to find a comparable sculpting app to ZBrush, which I’ve been using for a few years. Nomad caught my attention a few days ago with its modern and well thought out interface and as it’s an amazing app for such a small price, I had to take the plunge and am now watching as many tutorials as I can and playing with Nomad and will post my work here when I get the hang of things.

1 Like

Awesome, welcome to the community. Nomad is very powerful for a portable sculpting app, a lot of Zbrush users regularly use it as a mobile partner and for additional creative work on-the-go. Good luck, look forward to seeing your art :+1:

Hi,
You are lucky living in such a great country.
Donegal is one of my fav places in the world.
Hope you’ll have fun with Nomad.

You’ll love Nomad. It might not be able to do everything that Zbrush can but you will be able to accomplish great things. I have Zbrush but at the moment I spend all my time with Nomad. I recently updated to the new iPad Pro 12.9 and pencil and have noticed how much better Sculpting in Nomad is with the iPad pencil. :+1:t2:

Thanks folks. Yes Donegal is a beautiful county, wild and wonderful.
I got a new ipad Pro 12.9 with the Apple Pencil 2 recently and the combination is really amazingly accurate and easy to use. I’m putting an hour or so of learning each day into Nomad, plus a few video tutorials. Made the bucket and some wheels and should be able to do some more ambitious stuff soon.

1 Like