Art of btft

Hey there!

Big fan of Nomad Sculpt and freedom it gives when opposed to be forced to sit at the table with your PC (although I love Blender!).

Here are some - at least partially - completed pieces made purely in Nomad Sculpt.

First final sculpt (January '22):

This is the most liberating art software I’ve ever used. Big thank you @stephomi from the fellow software engineer. :pray:

2 Likes

Second final sculpt (end of February '22), where I fought with more realistic hair (and failed Q_Q) while trying to solidify face anatomy:

4 Likes

And some male face anatomy to better understand the differences between male and female (end of March '22):

5 Likes

Then I made a little break and went back to fundamentals again (end of May '22):
image_6483441

Finally, I’ve made yet another step back and started to rethink the way I sculpt the planes of the face, the proportions of the face and so on. This is where I’ve left off this (end of September '22):

Obviously these are 4 out of 60 pieces I’ve done - rest is either garbage or was used to learn one particular thing. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

So I’ve pushed the last piece to whatever I could for now with Nomad and Blender (for retopo and hair):

6 Likes