5 Likes

4 Likes

7 Likes

ezgif.com-gif-maker

6 Likes

3 Likes

4 Likes

6 Likes

I wanted to have a memory of my 3 little pets, to be able to capture them taking into account that my logo is partly because of them, that is why it generates a shape similar to its silhouette. For those of us who have pets, we know how unconditional and loyal they are, how not to recognize them!

Lulo, the blonde, wakes us up every day at 6:30 am by the clock, from that time on he barks and barks non-stop, until we get up to take them out or just to see us standing up.

Balu, the black boy, judicious and sort of bitchy with people, but if he hears or sees a ball he forgets everything and goes for a run.

Bella, the gray one, has a neural problem from birth which makes her unique in that she walks like a paso fino horse, runs like a deer and sometimes freezes trying to recognize where she is.

3 Likes

Some new character!!

8 Likes

En 1998 conocí el primer juego de aventura que me marco y que rescate totalmente, hoy hice este concepto de lo que podría llegar a ser 25 años después.

Little Big Adventure Twinsen’s Odyssey!!

#lba #lba3 #littlebigadventure #littlebigadventure3 #twinsensodyssey #twinsensodyssey3 #twinsenodyssey #twinsenodyssey3 #twinsen #adeline #xbox #ps4 #ps5 #playstation #jhonfaraccoon #steam #nintendoswitch #pcgames #gamer #dos #activision #dotemu #blender #nomadsculpt #3dmodel #littlebigadventure3d #twinsenodyssey3d #gamer #lenovotab #lba3dprint #twinsensodyssey3dprint

1 Like

Some WIP of my Twinsens model :slight_smile: :raccoon:

Twinsens2

some of the process of creating Reptar with Nomad Sculpt.

6 Likes

These are so good!

1 Like

thansks!! :heartpulse:

Ant-man LEGO helmet, 3D modeling in Nomad Sculpt App, rendering and animation in Blender.

10 Likes

Woao :star_struck:really cool, nice sculpt and render

1 Like

Great stuff ! :+1:

1 Like

Some WIP of rocket raccon LEGO.
more renders and video in my IG @jhonfaraccoon

2 Likes

Your work and always so clean, :heart_eyes_cat: incredible

1 Like

really thanks pal!!!