Hard surface Tutorial Full Process!

4 Likes

Nice work! I couldn’t sit through the whole video- it may be worth editing so it’s not as long, the speed is a bit higher, and there’s an explanation of what you’re doing. Or maybe even have two versions? The full playback (as is) and an edited version for people with short attention spans, like myself :laughing:

1 Like

Thank you ! I was thinking the same to be honest. Thank you for the feedback ! I am acutally planning to make a tutorial with explanation and all. I will keep it much shorter and explain every step. I will most likely choose something simpler to model though.

2 Likes

Great video, thanks for sharing!

2 Likes

Thank you !! I am glad you liked it.

1 Like

Thank you for this video! I think I learned some very helpful tips and tricks! :+1:t2:

1 Like

I am glad you liked it ! There are more videos like this on my channel. Feel free to check them out.

1 Like

I really liked your modelling technique that I tried to use again in the reproduction of the MK3 helmet from a photo of the original.
I hope you continue to post examples of modelling hard surfaces.

1 Like

1 Like

Awesome !! The model looks amazing. This is really encouraging to see :smiley:
Yes, I have posted two new modeling process videos since then on my youtube channel and I plan to post more.