Greyscale Heightmap Renderer

Can’t wait to test it. Incredible upadate! Again… merci.

Lathe Tool :heart:
Tube Tool :heart:
Insert Tool :heart: :heart:
improve polygon shape to mix smooth and hard edges :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: Thank you

I forgot to say thanks for the alpha map maker - works exactly as expected & doesn’t need improving :slight_smile:

:heart_eyes:I missed that! It’s hard to follow up with all these new features.
Awesomeness everywhere. :butterfly:
Seeing the heightmap, I think of fog for renderer though :flushed: :vulcan_salute:

good idea - the depth map could be used in a composite as a mask (in procreate) to create a fog effect. I’ve done that in the past with photoshop…gradually fades the image to give a fog effect.

Yeah, it’s already possible for sure. Luma mask good do fancy stuff…plenty of possibilities. But it would be cool to have that inside Nomad. Nomad is getting more and more known as first serious renderer on IOS. More stuff in that direction could be a good selling point. My opinion.

I started playing with Shade and now I want to be able to render with custom shaders. :slight_smile:

(Probably not possible, I know, cuz no UV, and also performance).

14 days ago this was posted and Stephane puts it into the new release awesome!

1 Like

It was added in 1.43 which came out a few days after our discussion :nerd_face:

@stephomi Could you consider adding “sliders” to the debug height map, in order to set the start and end point of the depth gradient? I’m starting to use depth maps while having fun with Ai images, and being able to customize the depth map woould be so useful! At the moment you have to resize and move the elements around in order to have a useful gradient…