My sculpts

2 Likes

5 Likes

Mr Xmas is comming

2 Likes

if Mr. Xmas is coming, then I’m leaving!! that dude looks scary! :yum: Cool sculpts, love the fact you take them further and use them in settings and concepts. Your hard surface models are really cool! keep it up!

Thanks @Scully for your words. I try to imagine the use of the model and go one step further.
Sometimes the model drives you and after modeling this guy I thought that will be a good version of the grinch or Santa elf tired of working extra hours and the mug record appear in my mind… :slight_smile:

WIP electric vehicle for Skechfab challenge

3 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like

6 Likes

This is such a big progress! Very cool!!

Thanks @knacki :slight_smile:

Nice models, man!

1 Like

Thanks @Genko3D , glad to like you

Wip. Pirate figure

5 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

Nice sculpts and colors!

I think pirates head should be a little bit bigger.

https://www.google.com/search?q=head+body+proportions&rlz=1C9BKJA_enBG936BG936&hl=en-GB&sxsrf=AOaemvL3tv-Lk-fxoug2y3yaVR0iiBcs9w%3A1641559614089&ei=PjbYYaL0BLiFxc8P256GuAo&oq=head+body+proportions&gs_lcp=ChNtb2JpbGUtZ3dzLXdpei1zZXJwEAMyBQgAEIAEMgUIABCABDIFCAAQgAQyBggAEAUQHjIGCAAQBRAeMgYIABAIEB4yBggAEAgQHjIGCAAQCBAeOgcIIxCwAxAnOgcIABBHELADOgcIABCwAxBDOgcILhCwAxBDOgcIIxCwAhAnOgQIABANOgYIABAHEB46CAgAEAgQBxAeSgQIQRgAUIchWJYvYPswaAFwAXgAgAFoiAHeA5IBAzMuMpgBAKABAcgBEcABAQ&sclient=mobile-gws-wiz-serp#imgdii=IvjyTzhfAwbq7M&imgrc=kNrqwT2AkEjW0M

Well, yes, but I want to show a big guy, I come back with him later