My nomad sculpt tests

Thanks and this is the painted version

2 Likes

Another insect cartoon sculpt and paint on phone because nomad is really nomad :wink:

4 Likes

Hello , here are two different projects i’m doodeling on my phone now, the alien urchin sculpt is inspired by draw from Alex Ries, and the horrible face is a dude inspired by SCP universe so he as to be scary :slight_smile:

16 Likes

Badass man!

1 Like

thanks a lot

Freakin’ awesome! I love it!

1 Like

Thanks, i still prefere doing nomad on my phone because of i always have it with me like a sketchbook

I feel inspired! Cool bug stuff

1 Like

thanks, nomad is sooooo cool, it would be nice to have one day some posing tools too

1 Like

That’s true but its awesome anyway and it’s sculpting app, not 3d enviroment and it’s job is to simulate clay sculpting workflow(my opinion) which it does quite amazing :stuck_out_tongue:

I have decided to not take my laptop, just the phone for holidays, such a pleasure to sculpt on train :slight_smile:monster made with nomadsculpt on samsungs21ultra and spen - YouTube

13 Likes

Another lovecraftian guy :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Nice sculpts. :+1:t2:

1 Like

Adam, i have just followed the key tutorial, after final details, to try another 3d print but, with separated parts on this monster this time. Hope it will work :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Here is a teddy guy to try something different

3 Likes

nice sculpt!

Thanks, i want to sculpt more often this year

just a little test to put this teddy in a cool and nice place :slight_smile: updated

1 Like

an animation test of the teddy with mixamo because it’s fso cool to see the sculpt moving, it’s rendered with cycles and cam move with virtucamera addon:

4 Likes

Cool. Needs more teddy and less wobbly camera work :joy: